Access and Log In
Once Match Officials receive an email from GameDay regarding GameDay Passport.
1. The email requests that you confirm your email address by clicking on the link. If you have not already done so, please do this now.
2. After clicking on the link within the email your default browser will open up a GameDay Passport Page. Here you will be asked to set a password for your GameDay Passport. Click “Save Password” when complete.
3. You will then see a confirmation screen that your password has been set. Click on the blue button “Click here to sign in”.
4. On the next screen, enter in your email address and your newly set password and click “Sign in”
5. After you have logged in, you will see your name and email address under “Account Info”. Further down the page under “Logins” you will see “Membership Database” and “Results Entry & Live Scoring”. Click on “Results Entry & Live Scoring”.
You will see that your name is also in the black bar at the top of the screen at all times when you are logged in.
6. On the next screen you will see your name under “Passport Online Results Accounts”. When you hover over this area you will see it highlights. Click on this area.