How to apply to receive Online Payments
This step-by-step guide will help users through the process of applying to receive online payments, which also forms part of the process to access the online membership system. When you successfully apply for Online Payments, you are able to receive settlement funds processed via GameDay Passport:
This is editable at Club and Association level.
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. Click "Registrations" in the top menu bar and then click "Payment Configuration"
2. On the next page, select the Payment Application button;
3. Fill in the details as required. It is a one page document and the fields with an asterisk next to them are required fields.
Note: As part of this application process you will need to provide a scanned copy of your organisation's bank statement. Please ensure that the attached bank statement includes the following, and that they are the same as the bank account details given
a. Account Name
b. Account No.
Please make sure you have this file available before beginning this process.
Once all fields have been filled out, click the I Agree button.
4. Your details will now be passed onto GameDay and you will be notified once your Sub-merchant set-up has been approved. Once approved, you now have the ability to start receiving payments.
5. Please be sure to update the bank detail information you just sumitted into the bank account section, as this is not automatically updated after submitting the application.