1. Hover over Competitions and click 'Fixture Groups'.
2. On the Fixture Groups page, click 'Add' on the right hand side.
3. Enter in all compulsory information. Please ensure that the Match Day is the same as the match day within the competition.
Click 'Create Fixture Group' and then Return to list to Fixture Groups.
4. Once on the Fixture Groups page again, click 'Comps' next to the Fixture group created recently.
5. Click, drag and drop competitions from the Available Competitions area to the Selected Competitions area and click update. Click Return to list of Fixture Groups to get back to the Fixture Groups page.
6. Click 'Randonmise' next to your chosen fixture group.
7. Click 'Randomise Fixture Group Venues'.
8. A green box will appear, notifying that it has been successful.
9. To view randomisation, hover over Competitions and click 'List Competitions'.
10. Click the magnifying glass next to the competition you wish to enter.
11. Hover over Fixtures and click 'Regular Season'.
12. The regular season fixture will show the changes.
Please check each of your competitions fixtures to ensure no unknown venues are displaying.
- If you are a club, please contact your association administrator directly. In most cases, they will be able to quickly assist you with your enquiry
- If you are an association, please contact The Basketball Network Support Team at basketball.net.au/