Sport specific contact information
Below are links and contact information relating to sport specific support:
The FFA (Soccer) do not use the Gameday system for registrations and payment, they instead use PlayFootball and can be contacted via email@example.com
All details apply to Miniroos clubs who have any questions and queries as well.
- Football Federation Victoria: (03) 9474 1800
- Miniroos: MiniRoos@footballvictoria.com.au
- Club support: ClubSupport@footballvictoria.com.au
- Competitions: Competitions@footballvictoria.com.au
- Registrations: Registrations@footballvictoria.com.au
- Fustal: Futsal@footballvictoria.com.au
- Referees: Referees@footballvictoria.com.au
- Football West: (08) 6181 0700
- Participants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Support: email@example.com
- Referees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football Queensland/Brisbane: https://footballqueensland.com.au/general-enquiries/ or (07) 3208 2677
- Football NSW: email@example.com or (02) 8814 4400
- Football Federation Tasmania: firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 6273 3299
- Football Federation South Australia: email@example.com or (08) 8340 3088
The AFL are no longer using our system for memberships and competitions as they have moved to a new system, so we cannot assist with this - your best option will be to contact your club or league (if a participant) or your AFL state body (if a club or league) directly who can provide assistance with admin access, fixtures, registrations, fees etc.
If you are a participant, please contact your club directly who are your first point of contact.
If you are an club, please contact your association, and if you are an association please contact your state body or feel free to email the BA support team. Basketball Australia have their own support team who can provide information and advice via: https://australia.basketball/tbnsupport