Some organisations will not have the ability for a member to select the Pay Later option on registration forms, so if a member has an unpaid transaction or doesn't have a transaction assigned to their record, administrators can manually assist a member with paying for this.
If the member does not have the relevant transaction on their record, you will need to manually add this to their record before having them pay the outstanding amount. For instructions on how to manually add a transaction record for a member please click here.
1. Navigate to the relevant member record
2. Click TRANSACTIONS
3. Select the transaction you wish to have paid and tick the checkbox in the PAY column
4. Select PAY VIA ONLINE CREDIT CARD GATEWAY
4. Confirm the details of the payment to make sure the product is correct, then click PAY
5. This will open up a new tab where you can enter the credit card information and confirm payment.
If you would like the member to complete this process at a later time, you can provide the URL of this page to the member.