GameDay Passport's Report Builder allows administrators to create and customise their own reports based on a specific source of information.
With a comprehensive and feature-rich interface, the Report Builder allows complete customisability of reports to ensure administrators can pull the most relevant data from their Passport database.
Access a Report Builder
To access a Report Builder:
1. Click REPORTS in the left-hand menu.
2. Find any report that has the CONFIGURE action button - for this example, we will use the Advanced Member report.
Note: For some sports, this is labelled as Advanced Participant.
Report Builder Interface
The Report Builder has numerous features that can be combined to generate detailed, relevant reports including:
- Find A Field: Search for a specific field to add to the report.
- Field List: A complete list of fields available to add to this report. Click the + button to add a field to the report.
- Selected Fields: A list of fields currently on your report.
- Report Options: Allow you to select whether to show the report as unique records or summarised data, and allows you to customise your report with Sort By and Group By options - Learn More
- Report Output: Allows you to display the report in a new browser tab or email the report to yourself in a Tab Delimited or CSV format - Learn More
- Run Report: Run the report based on the above output settings.
- Save Report: Save the report to be re-used at a later date - Learn More
For more information on processes relevant to Reports, please refer to the Related Articles section of this article.