You may have noticed that our registrations look a little different. The main changes to the form are related to the design but also the colouring of the registration forms which organisations now have the ability to modify to suit their organisation/sport, otherwise the registration forms work in exactly the same way as previous.
The colour changes can only be changed at the level that the specific registration form was created. So if the national body created the registration form and shared this down to all their associations/leagues and clubs, then only the national body can make changes to the colours. The same applies for registration forms created at an association/league level or club level.
NOTE: Background image of the form is fixed to a default image across all organisations/sports.
HOW DO I CHANGE THE COLOURS OF THE REGISTRATION FORM?
1. Log into your organisation.
2. Registrations > registration forms
3. Add a new registration form or EDIT an existing registration form.
4. Towards the bottom of the SETTINGS tab you will find three colour picker options, each colour reflects a specific part of the registration form.
Click on the colour icon to select a colour.
WHAT DOES EACH COLOUR RELATE TO?
This will be the colour of the buttons as you go through the form.
This is the colour of the secondary buttons and background step tabs.
PAGE BACKGROUND COLOUR
This will be the background colour of the form.
5. Once happy with your colours, click SAVE.