Player Career Statistics allow you to customise the match statistic categories that are captured and displayed for each player over the course of their career.
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
Creating a Player Career Statistics Template
To set up a Player Career Statistics template:
1. Click the Settings Cog on the right-hand side of the dashboard, then click SETTINGS
2. Under the Manage Competitions section, click STATISTICS TEMPLATES
3. Click ADD
5. Enter a name for the template and select PLAYER CAREER STATS as the Template Type
6. Click UPDATE STATISTICS CONFIGURATION
7. You will then see a screen that will allow you to define which statistic categories you would like to capture for this template. The fields that are available on the following screen are set for all associations and leagues across your particular sport. Click and drag across the statistic fields that you wish to use from the Available Fields box on the left across into the Selected Fields box on the right.
You can also define the order in which players will display by adding stats fields in the Sort By 1-3 fields.
8. Once you've dragged across all the fields you want to capture, click UPDATE