Passport Websites allow administrators to enter a page dedicated to providing useful links to other websites or resources to their website.
To add a Links page to your website:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of your website and click WEBSITE EDITOR
2. Click CONTENT MANAGER
3. In the Add New Section field, select Links from the drop-down menu and click the ADD NEW SECTION button
4. In the Content Manager menu, right click the new Links option and click EDIT
5. When you edit a Links section from the Content Manager you will see a screen with blank fields for adding a new link.
Enter the Link Name, Web Address, Web Link Text and any images you want to add to the link, then click SAVE
6. In the Content Manager menu, right click the Links option and click ACTIVE
Your Links page will then appear in your website menu