Live Scoring is an online tool that allows administrators to record scores in real-time while at the game via their mobile phone or tablet. It allows live scores to be published on your GameDay Passport website, including play-by-play scores and statistics for each team and player.
Note: Live Scoring is not available to all sports - please contact your national governing body or submit a request here if you would like to explore live scoring for your sport.
To enter results using Live Scoring:
1. Login to your Passport account and select RESULTS ENTRY & LIVE SCORING
2. Find the match you want to enter results for, then click AT GAME
You will now see a set of functionality allowing you to enter results and statistics in real time:
1. Game Clock: Clock indicating how much time has elapsed in the period.
2. Game Actions: A log of each player or team action logged in the match.
3. Start/End Period: Starts and ends each period as needed.
4. Team Scores: Total cumulative score for the match. Automatically updates when a team scoring action is entered (I.e. Goal/Behind).
5. Add Player Action: Allows you to add actions from the Player Match Stats Template to individual players.
6. Start Game Clock: Triggers the Game Clock to begin.
7. Add Team Scores: Allows you to add any team scores which automatically contribute to the overall score.
8. Player List: A list of players that have been selected for the match. Player Actions can also be entered here for each individual.