As an administrator, you have the ability to view and adjust the availability settings for officials registered to your Association. To view or make adjustments, follow the steps below:
1. Using the Search Umpire List feature, search for the official you wish to view or make availability modifications for.
2. From your search results, click on the official’s name to open their profile.
3. On the official’s Profile, select Availability from the left hand menu. This will take you to the availability settings for this official.
4. From here, you are able to add and remove any items of General Availability and/or Specific Availability.
Remember: Schedula is able to record two types of Availability for a person. General Availability specifies when a person is generally available. For example, a person may be generally available all day Saturdays, but only available from 12pm onwards on Sundays. Specific Availability allows a person to enter in one-off notifications of availability or unavailability. For example, a person may be generally available all day Saturdays; however on Saturday 16th April 2011 they are unavailable for some reason. You would leave their general availability to 'available all day Saturdays' but would enter in a specific entry making them unavailable on Saturday 16th April. For assistance in using Schedula, please refer to our online help and tutorials at www.schedula.com.au/support
5. To add General Availability, click Add Additional General Availability. The following window will appear:
6. Once you have finished entering the details for this entry of General Availability, click Save & Close. To discard the entry, click on Close.
7. When you click Save & Close for the above example, the official’s profile will update as follows: This person will now be able to be appointed to any Saturday fixtures.
8. To add Specific Availability, click Add Additional Specific Availability. The following window will appear:
9. Once you have finished entering the details for this entry of Specific Availability, click Save & Close. To discard the entry, click on Close.
10. When you click Save & Close for the above example, the official’s profile will update as follows: This person is now unavailable for Saturday 16 April.
11. Now you will be able to appoint this person to any Saturday fixtures. Note: Using the above example, you will be able to appoint Evan to any Saturday fixtures except for any on Saturday 16 April as he has been made Unavailable for the entire day.