Automatically assign a season for new member registrations
An Association can configure their database to automatically add a season record for each new member registration. This applies to both methods of registering a member - (1) self-registration by the member through the online registration form and (2) by the administrator through the database. It is strongly recommended that you set this 'New Registration Season' to assist in your member registration process.
Please note: This is available at Association level only. If you are unable to change the season you will need to contact your national body who will be in charge of this season and can change it if not correct.
To automatically assign a season for all new member registrations:
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. Log into your Membership database at either the National Governing Body or Association Level.
2. Click on the Configuration icon and select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Under 'Set up Registrations' click on Seasons.
4. At the top of the screen are the 'Default Season Settings' which give you the option of selecting a 'Current Season' and 'New Registration Season'. To do so requires at least one season to have already been set up in the database.
- Current Season: When viewing members, competitions, teams, etc. throughout the database all filters will be initially set to this default 'Current Season'. You can easily view data for other seasons by changing the filter.
- New Registration Season: All new members added/ registered to the system are automatically given a 'season record' for the New Registration Season.
5. From the drop-down list next to 'New Registration Season', select a season.
6. Click on Update.
The season selected as the 'New Registration Season' will be automatically assigned to each member added or registered to the database.