Reporting on events is slightly different to how you would report on normal member registrations- you will need to add in certain fields to be able to get the correct information.
To report on Event Registrations, please follow these simple steps.
1. From your dashboard, click 'Reports' in the top menu.
2. From the Reports page, click members along the side menu.
3. Click Advanced Member - 'Configure'.
4. You will need to add in the following fields to the report to ensure you report correctly on events:
- First Name
- Family Name
- Event Name - (under Event Selections tab) - you can leave this blank to have all events listed, or filter this to equals and select a specific event (if you have more than one).
- Event Start date - (under Event Selections tab)
- Event End date - (under Event Selections tab)
- Enrolment status - (under Event Selections tab) - this will tell you if the member is currently enrolled in the event or has been withdrawn
- Product - filter this to EQUALS and select the event product you created
- Payment date
- Whatever other fields/questions you had within the event form
5. Once you have selected all the relevant fields, click RUN REPORT.
- You can choose how this report is sorted by using the SORT BY or GROUP BY options when configuring the report.