Creating an "Event" Member Record Type
1. From the main dashboard page, click the cog on the right hand side and then click 'Member Record Types'.
2. From the Member Record Types page, click the 'Add' button.
Creating an Event Product
To create an Event Product, please follow these simple steps.
1.From your dashboard, hover over Registrations in the top menu and click on 'Products'.
2. From the product page, click 'Add New P...
Creating a Member to Event Registration form
To create a Member to Event Registration Form, please follow these simple steps.
1. From your dashboard, hover over Registrations and click 'Registration Forms'.
2. From the Registration Forms pag...
Creating an Event
To create an Event, please follow these simple steps.
1. From your dashboard hover over Events and click 'List Events'.
2. From the Events page, click 'Add'.
3. Enter in the nam...
Viewing Event Registrations
To view members who have registered in to a specific event, follow these simple steps.
1. From your dashboard, hover over Events and click 'List Events'.
2. From the Events page, click '...
Reporting on Event Registrations
Reporting on events is slightly different to how you would report on normal member registrations- you will need to add in certain fields to be able to get the correct information. To report on Event Registrations, please follow these simple steps. ...
Display Events on eCal Calendar
Events Display on the eCal Calendar provided they are set as Active in the Events Functionality.
The Information entered into the Event will display on the eCal Calendar including the Date, Time & Venue ...
Shared Events provides the ability for Event Organisers to mark an Event as "sharable" and for other Organisations to add this Event to the eCal Calendar.
Please follow these simple steps:
1. Hover over Events&n...