If you have submitted a clearance or permit request and need to cancel it for any reason, follow these steps.
Note: the clearance has to be at your level to be able to cancel it. If it is not at your level you will need to contact that level and get them to cancel it.
1. Click on the drop down arrow against Members in the menu and select List Online Clearances.
2. From the list of clearances, click on the Edit button next to the clearance request that you want to cancel.
3. The Clearance Summary screen for that player will appear. Scroll down the screen and click on Cancel Clearance. This still applies for permits too.
4. A confirmation message will appear. Click on Return to Clearance Listing to go back to the Clearances List.
5. The clearance will still appear in the Clearances List, with a status of 'cancelled'.