The statistics that are captured for players within your matches and then displayed on your website can be customised to include the statistic categories that you wish to use.
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
To set up a Team Match Stats profile:
1. Click the Cog on the right hand side of the dashboard and click Settings.
2. Under Manage Competitions, click on Statistics Templates.
4. Click on the Add a Statistics Configuration button in the top right hand corner
5. Enter in a name for the template and select Team Match Stats from the drop box. Click Update Statistics Configuration
6. You will then come to a screen that will allow you to define which statistic categories you would like to capture for Team Match Stats. The fields that are available on the following screen are set for all associations and leagues across your particular sport. Click and drag across the statistic fields that you wish to use from the Available Fields box on the left across into the Selected Fields box on the right.
8. If you’d like to sort your Team Match statistics by one of the particular fields, select it from the Sort drop boxes at the right side of the screen.
9. Click Update to save the Stats Template.
The Team Match Stats template you use will alter the statistic fields that are captured in the Online Results system.
Apply the Stats Profile to a Competition
Applying a Team Match Stats Template to a competition needs to be done through the Competition Setup screen. Once you have set up a either a Player Comp, Player Round, Team Match or Player Match Stats Template, you will need to select it from the appropriate drop boxes.