Team Match Statistics allow you to customise the match statistic categories that are captured and displayed for each team participating in a match.
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
Creating a Team Match Statistics Template
To set up a Team Match Statistics template:
1. Click the Settings Cog on the right hand side of the dashboard, then click SETTINGS
2. Under the Manage Competitions section, click STATISTICS TEMPLATES
3. Click ADD
5. Enter a name for the template and select TEAM MATCH STATS as the Template Type
6. Click UPDATE STATISTICS CONFIGURATION
7. You will then see a screen that will allow you to define which statistic categories you would like to capture for this template. The fields that are available on the following screen are set for all associations and leagues across your particular sport. Click and drag across the statistic fields that you wish to use from the Available Fields box on the left across into the Selected Fields box on the right.
9. Once you've dragged across all the fields you want to capture, click UPDATE
Apply the Stats Template to a competition
Once you have created your template, you will need to assign it to any competitions you want to use it in. To do this:
1. Open the Competitions menu and select LIST COMPETITIONS
2. VIEW the competition to which you want to assign the template.
3. Click EDIT next to Competition Configuration
4. Scroll down to the Templates section and apply your template in the TEAM MATCH STATS TEMPLATE field