As a Course Administrator there are courses which required an instructor or administrator to mark off a participant who has completed (attended) a module so that their progress (attendance) can be recorded.
The modules which appear against a course are inherited from the course template created by a national administrator who define the tasks or sessions that must be completed prior to the completion of a course.
1) To mark "Module Completion" go to Courses > List Courses
2) Click View/Edit under Module Completion for the course
3) To mark someone's attendance click the blank box for the member under the module name.
4) A box will appear that you can tick to mark the member as having attended the session. Once you tick the box click out of the cell. Once the cell turns from red to green the change is saved.
5) Alternatively to remove someone's attendance click in the box for the session next to the member.
6) A ticked box will appear which you can un-tick and then click out of the cell. Once the cell turns from red to green the change is saved.
Once all criteria have been completed the status of the member in the course is updated to completed and any non-restricted qualifications are then awarded to their record.
Note: Some course outcomes are restricted and require review by a governing body before the member is marked as completed.