Create a National Form for use with Course Template
From National Level:
1. Hover to Registrations click on 'Registration Forms'.
2. Click Add New Form.
3. On the settings tab name the form then choose whether or not you want to enforce compulsory payments.
(Note: If compulsory payments is enabled the pay later option will disappear from payment options when registering).
4. Click on 'Fields'.
5. Choose the fields that you wish to utilize on the form (minimum Legal First Name, Family Name, Date of Birth, Email).
6. Click 'Save'.
7. Click 'Layout'.
8. Choose the order of the field display.
9. Click 'Product'.
10. Add the product created in the prior task.
11. Save changes.