Adding users to a specific venue
You are able grant users access to a certain venues to be able to enter match results where once logged into their profile they can enter any results that have been played at this venue. This provides associations another option to grant admins access to enter match results along with club and team admin users.
- Log into the association/league database
- Competitions > Venues
- Under the Users tab select users
4. Enter the email address of the user you want to grant access to:
Note: The user must have a passport account, if they do not have one, one can be created via passport.sportstg.com
How Users can access this view
1. Log into your passport account via passport.sportstg.com
2. Select Results Entry and Live Scoring
3. Select the venue you have access to
If you are a venue admin user and have any questions related to your venue access, please speak to your association directly who can assist you.