Whether you are a rookie or elite - we are here to help you get the most out of our solutions.
Customer Notification: Change to Settlement frequency for Australian Customers
There will be a change to settlement frequency for customers on GameDay Passport transacting in Australian Dollars.
This change will come into effect from 01 November 2022.
Settlement of funds to customers transacting in Australian Dollars currently occurs 3 times per week. This will move to a once per week distribution from 01 November 2022.
Click here to find further information about this change.
Customer Notification: Legacy layout of GameDay Passport to be phased out from 01 Nov 2022
As the majority of users have now transitioned to the new layout of GameDay Passport since it became the default view, the legacy layout will be phased out from 01 November 2022.
Click here to find out more.
Change to Weekend Customer support
From Saturday 3rd December, GameDay Weekend Phone Support will no longer be accessible.
All weekend voicemail and callback requests will be attended to from Monday at 8am AEST during our operational hours.
We are implementing improved in-app support and our product-specific online knowledge bases remains available 24/7.
Why are GameDay support hours changing?
GameDay is updating our support operational hours to fall in line with all Stack Sport product offerings across Australia.
Aligning our support hours will assist our overall strategy to provide industry-leading customer support across all Stack Sports products.
Our aim is to further increase support tools and resources for our users to cater to various learning styles.
Who do I contact if there is a major system outage (P1)?
Please submit a support query here and reach out to your primary contact directly. A member of the team will be in contact to provide an update regarding the P1 incident.
What will happen if I leave a voicemail/callback request?
All voicemails are monitored by our Support team and will be responded to in the order in which they were submitted.
GameDay's Support team phone support is live Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm AEST.
I am unable to register, who can I contact?
Registration forms and links are created by your club/league/association. They are your first point of contact for sport-related queries.
I have an unauthorised charge on my credit card. Why have you charged my account?
GameDay provides the technology for many sporting organisations to host their online stores.
In certain instances, the descriptor against your shop purchased will be listed as "GameDay" or "Stack Sports Australia"
GameDay Community provides our users and partners with an online destination to find, share and learn all things about GameDay including links to the lates product updates & release notes.
Checkout GameDay Community here
Become a member of GameDay Community by signing up here (it's FREE to join!)
Get an answer now
- Select a topic to find instructions, videos and advice.
- Enter a question or topic in the search bar
- Classic or OneSport platform user? Go to: https://helpdesk.mygameday.app/help
- GameDay user? Go to: help.mygameday.app support process for your sport
Get more help
- If you can't find an answer here or need to report a problem: Contact Us
- Sport specific contact information
All of your support requests for all of our customers (national offices, states, associations and clubs) are handled through Support, our expert multi-tiered support and customer success team. The Support team has access to a range of information and help-tools, as well as direct access to the Sports Specialists and Product and Tech Experts across our whole 50+ person team.
You can log a request online 24 hours a day, or speak to one of our experts in person between 8am and 7pm on weekdays, and 12pm and 7pm on weekends. You can also leave a voice message overnight which will be picked up as soon as the team recommences in the morning.
You should contact Support for every request:
- New feature/product enhancement requests
- Training requests
- Reporting of system errors
- Customer feedback
- Privacy queries (our privacy@ line also comes into Support).
- Sales and new product requests, which can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we do sometimes experience busy periods at key times, the vast majority of request to Support are attended to within 8 business hours of your request. Following up on any urgent or outstanding item is simple.
Contacting Support is the quickest and best way to access the assistance you need to resolve any problem, from the most critical, to the most general. And unlike contacting one individual - who might be out that day - contacting Support gives you direct access to all of our dedicated resources and a whole team of people and materials who are standing by to help. (Requests sent to individual team members emails or phones, once discovered, are rerouted to Support in any case, so to avoid those delays or items being overlooked, please always direct your request only to Support, where it can receive the complete attention and priority of our whole Support team.)
Support process for your organisation
Every organisation has particular support processes for members and admins and who their first point of contact should be before getting in contact with GameDay. Please check this process before getting in contact with us:
- Participants/Parents/Team Admins- if you have any questions related to registrations, access, transfers, payments, accounts, statistics, results etc please speak to your club directly as they are your first point of contact, however if your club cannot assist please speak to your league.
- Club administrators - if you have any queries related to payments, members, duplicates or competition admin and access please speak to your league directly as they are your first point of contact. They can also assist with what the correct processes are in relation to transfers, competition rules and much more.
- League administrators - for any registration, transfer or member related queries please speak to your state body as they are your first point of contact for these types of queries. For any competition related questions (that are not playing or transfer rules) in relation to fixturing, results and public websites please contact support.
Please see the following link for the support teams related to your sport: https://support.mygameday.app/help/sport-specific-contact-information