Team codes are automatically generated and are random, you do not have the ability to have specific codes or edit any codes.
1. Log into your club level.
2. Click on the REPORTS tab on the main menu.
3. Click on the TEAMS tab > click CONFIGURE against the ADVANCED TEAM report.
4. Bring in the follow fields into the report to see the list of team codes. Click the ADD sign against the field to bring it into the report.
- Team name
- Active - set this to EQUALS and YES if you only want a list of active teams within your association.
- Team code
5. Click RUN REPORT.
A new tab will display with a report of these team codes.
Note: you may notice that some teams are blank, that means they don't have a team code and one will need to be generated - these can only be viewed/generated from association level so please contact them directly.
VIA TEAM DASHBOARD
Team codes can also be found via individual team dashboards.
1. Click on the TEAMS tab.
2. Click the VIEW against the relevant team from the team list.
3. The team code can be found on the team ''dashboard''.