This step-by-step guide will help users through the process of setting up a bank account in your Passport database, which allows you to receive online payments through weekly settlements if you are collecting funds through Passport's registrations platform.
To set up your Bank Account:
Firstly, login to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
1. Open the Registrations menu and click PAYMENT CONFIGURATION
2. Click the ADD BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS button.
3. Enter the details for your nominated bank account.
NOTE: The fields presented here will vary depending on your country. If your organisation is based outside of Australia and believe you do not have the correct bank account fields, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUD / NZD / GBP Currencies
Please enter a Branch Code (no more than 6 digits), Account Name and Account Number as well as a copy of a bank statement clearly showing these details. Please also provide a Credit Card Descriptor unique to your organisation (no more than 18 characters). This is the descriptor that payees will see on their credit card statement to identify the payment.
All Other Currencies
Please enter a Sort Code, Account Name, and Account Number as well as a copy of the bank statement clearly showing these details.
You will also be asked to provide:
- IBAN Number: This is your international account number. If you are unsure of this number, please contact your bank. The IBAN Number consists of a two-letter country code, followed by two check digits, and up to thirty-five alphanumeric characters.
- SWIFT/BIC Code: A BIC (Bank Identifier Code) is the SWIFT Address assigned to a bank in order to send automated payments quickly and accurately to the banks concerned. It uniquely identifies the name and country, (and sometimes the branch) of the bank involved. Please contact your bank if you are unsure of this code. This is an 8-11 character code that identifies your country, city, bank, and branch.
- Beneficiary Address: This is your bank address. Your beneficiary bank is your final destination bank and where your funds are received. Please contact your bank if you are unsure of this address.
Once all information has been input click UPDATE.