Clearances must be instigated from the club level of the database. It needs to be requested from the ''destination club'' - the club the player wants to transfer to.
1. From the club level menu, click on the drop down arrow against Members and select Request a Clearance.
2. From the 'Request a Clearance' screen, enter the player's National ID Number in the Search on National Number field.
You will need to get this information from the member themselves or ask the current club for this information.
2. Click on Select.
3. Click SELECT against the member.
NOTE: if the member needing to be transferred displays as CLEARED OUT, it means that they requested a clearance in the past to your club, so they will be cleared out before they can be requested. Please contact your association/league who can step you through this process.
4. This will list the clearance/permit details for the members.
For clearance: make sure details are correct and add any additional information including what the reason of the transfer is (if needed).
For permit: input a permit type (these are defined by your sport so check with them if you are unsure what they refer to) and input a permit start and end date.
5. Click either SUBMIT TRANSFER or SUBMIT PERMIT.
6. A confirmation screen will appear once the permit/transfer has been successfully.
This will then go through the relevant clearance approval process set for your sport.